Three Mould Press
- Top casting housing the main ram.
- Bottom casting with drain table.
- The above units are held apart by two distance sleeves.
- Two columns are passed through the assembled units and securely tightened using four split nuts.
- The machine has a rotary table with three stations.
- (A) Pressing station.
- (B) Filling station
- (C) Ejection station
- The table is rotated by means of rack and pinion, and powered by an inverter driven 22kw motor and gearbox.
- The main pressing ram gets its power from a free standing hydraulic power pack.
- The unit houses a 25 - 30 kw motor which drives a 19 gpm variable displacement pump.
- The oil is then distributed to the machines cylinders by way of directional control and pressure relief valves, giving a recommended main ram pressure of 2240 psi.
- The ejector ram is powered by its own 11 gpm pump to avoid starvation of the main ram pressure.
- The control of the machine is achieved by means of a PLC system which can be provided for customer preference.
- The machine comes fully assembled, tested and mounted on a steel fabricated base for ease of installation.
ADVANTAGES OF A THREE MOULD PRESS
- Solid robust structure.
- Higher production numbers giving lower running costs.
- Faster cycle times.
- A wide range of products can be produced on this press.